Coffee — some like it hot and others prefer cold, but you can’t go wrong if there’s a little Hard Truth in it.
With that in mind, and since its International Coffee Day, here are three coffee cocktails to try:
1. Maple Bourbon Cream Iced Coffee
Keep your sipping simple with this easy mix — the rich bourbon, pure maple, and real dairy of Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream make a delightful pairing with your favorite iced (or hot!) coffee.
2 oz. Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream
6 oz. Cold coffee
1. Add cold coffee to ice-filled glass, then pour in Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream, and serve.
2. Irish Coffee
Sweeten up this classic favorite with a little Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream. Perfect as an indulgent nightcap or Sunday morning brunch, every sip is an absolute treat.
2 oz. McCabe’s Irish Whiskey
1 oz. Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream
8 oz. Freshly-brewed coffee
Whipped cream, to garnish
1. Add all liquid ingredients to a coffee mug, and stir gently to combine.
2. Top with whipped cream to garnish. Sláinte!
3. Racing Fuel
We originally shared this cocktail in celebration of the Indy 500, but who doesn’t love an espresso martini any day? Hard Truth’s smooth original vodka and toasted coconut rum cream really pop in this popular cocktail.
1½ oz. Hard Truth Original Vodka
1 oz. Hard Truth Toasted Coconut Rum Cream
1 oz. Crème de cacao
½ oz. Coffee liqueur
1 shot Espresso
3 Espresso beans, to garnish
1. Add liquid ingredients to an ice-filled bar shaker.
2. Cover, and shake to chill, then double strain into chilled coupe glass.
3. Drop coffee beans in drink to garnish, and serve.